Welcome to FESTIVAL DU BOIS 2018!
The 29th annual Festival du Bois is slated for March 23 to 25 at Mackin Park in the Maillardville area of Coquitlam, the centre of francophone culture in BC – and you’re invited!
It’s a weekend celebration of francophone and French-Canadian culture – the largest in BC. Come enjoy amazing music and dance, great traditional food, shows for kids, fun activities, and so much more.
The festival opens on Friday night, March 23, with a Contra Dance in the Grand Chapiteau (Big Tent) in Mackin Park, with live music by The Sybaritic String Band.
On Saturday and Sunday, March 24 and 25, the festival welcomes outstanding music artists from BC and beyond, including Vent du Nord, Bons Débarras, Les Chaufeurs à pieds, and more to be announced.
Everyone is welcome to our fun, affordable, family-friendly event! Come visit our friendly community, and learn more about French Canadian culture and roots in BC.
Save money now by buying your tickets online! Expect to receive an emailed ticket bar-code that will allow you faster entry!
Prices will be higher on the day of the event.
Venue: Mackin Park, Coquitlam, BC
- Starts on Friday, March 23 at 7pm
- Ends on Sunday, March 25 at 4:30pm
Online Ticket Pricing:
- Dîner en Plaid (March 21 at John B. Pub): $28
- Friday opening night dance : $8
- Adult (March 24 or 25): $16
- Students and Seniors 65 + (March 24 or 25): $10
- Child (5 to 12 years - March 24 or 25): $5
- One Day Family Pack (description: 2 children, 2 adults) : $35
- Two Days Family Pack (description: 2 children, 2 adults): $68
- Children under 5 are FREE!
- Sunday Pancake Breakfast – Adult : $7 (Only available at the gate on Sunday)
- Sunday Pancake Breakfast – Children: $3 (Only available at the gate on Sunday)
Brunette Avenue 1046, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 1E7